• Home




The prestigious development Sun Island Villas by Ajmal Makan that offers 4 to 7-bedroom waterfront units located at Sharjah Waterfront City. These unique designed limited collection homes offer a total no of 321 villas fitted with all the modern facilities and next-gen technologies. The development is designed with the fascinating architectural art galleries combining dazzling design and smart technologies while keeping in mind the future lifestyle smart living and artificial intelligence, and its unique design concept offers maximum comfort and happiness to its residents. From the environment perspective, the development consumes less energy and helps in reducing the carbon footprint making it a green eco-friendly environment community. While designed within its 40% part of the community premises and the remaining 60% of the land area is beautifully designed with green spaces that offer various luxurious facilities and entertainment arena from shopping malls to theme parks. IN terms of the technical aspect, these unique smart homes are fully laced with sensors and wireless tech, adding a sense of both indoor and outdoor life. Residents can fully control all the tech and appliances as well as the indoor home climate with just a single touch. Key Highlights
Stunning waterfront views and environment
Top-notch facilities and amenities
Round the clock security
Unique designed adorned waterfront villas
Limited collection homes with smart tech facilities
_Key Features:
Swimming Pool
Restaurants and Cafes
Shopping Mall
Hotels with serviced facilities
Marina and Beaches
World-Class Water Theme Park
Kids Play Area
Healthcare Centers
Gardens and Parks
_ Payment plan:
_ 10% down payment
_ 3 years post handover directly with developer
_ hand over 2023/Dec


  • Address Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah
  • Country United Arab Emirates
  • City
  • Area


  • ID 9326
  • Type
  • Bedrooms 4
  • Bathrooms 5
  • Size 2,800 SqFt


  • Property ID 9326
  • Price AED2,700,000
  • Property Type
  • Property Status
  • Bedrooms 4
  • Bathrooms 5
  • Size 2,800 SqFt

Mortgage Calculator